- HI100 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV N906
- Other Names
- GP180, L-CA, LCA, LY5, T200, PTPRC
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45RA is a 205-220 kD single chain type I glycoprotein. It is an exon 4 splice variant of the tyrosine phosphatase CD45. The CD45RA isoform is expressed on resting/naïve T cells, medullary thymocytes, B cells and monocytes. CD45RA enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
µg size: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
test sizes: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
µg sizes: 0.2 mg/ml
test sizes: lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. For flow cytometric staining using the test sizes, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: inhibition of CD45 functions2, immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections3 and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections4, and immunocytochemistry15,16.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Yamada T, et al. 2002. J. Biol. Chem. 277:28830. (WB, Block)
- Weninger W, et al. 2003 J. Immunol. 170:4638. (IHC-F)
- Imanguli MM, et al. 2009. Blood. 113:3620 (IHC-P)
- Roque S, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:8028. (FC) PubMed
- Smeltz RB. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:4786. (FC) PubMed
- Palendira U, et al. 2008. Blood (FC) PubMed
- Kuttruff S, et al. 2009. Blood 113:358. (FC) PubMed
- Thakral D, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7431. (FC) PubMed
- Alanio C, et al. 2010. Blood 115:3718. (FC) PubMed
- Iannello A, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:114. (FC) PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Guereau-de-Arellan M, et al. 2011. Brain. 134:3578. PubMed
- Canque B, et al. 2000. Blood 96:3748. (ICC)
- Imanguli MM, et al. 2009. Blood 13:3620. (ICC)
- Stoeckius M, et al. 2017. Nat. Methods. 14:865. (PG)
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
- Product Citations
AB_314409 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304105)
AB_314410 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304106)
AB_2564157 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304148)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane (exon 4 splicing of CD45 gene), 205-220 kD
B cells, naïve T cells, monocytes
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol.12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RA on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.