- MOPC-21 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The MOPC-21 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is mouse IgG1, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
µg format: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
Test format: Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (USA origin).
- The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this mouse IgG1, κ isotype control antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, use the isotype control at the same concentration as your primary antibody.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Carlsten M, et al. 2007. Cancer Res. 67:1317. PubMed
- Smed-Sörensen A, et al. 2008. Blood 111:5037. PubMed (FA)
- Bunesmann MM, et al. 2011. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. Epub. PubMed
- Matsuyama T, et al. 2005. Infect. Immun. 73:1044. (IF)
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
- Lian IA, et al. 2011. Placenta. 32:823. PubMed
- Bufe B, et al. 20015. J Biol Chem. 290:7369. PubMed
- Product Citations
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.