- 34-2-12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (C3H/HeJ) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The 34-2-12 antibody recognizes α3 domain of H-2Dd MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Dd haplotype. H-2Dd is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The 34-2-12 antibody cross-reacts with cells from the C3H.LG/Ckc strain. Reactivity with other haplotypes (e.g., b,f,k,p,q,r,s) has not been reported. Clone 34-2-12 recognizes the α3 domain of Dd.Product Details
- Mouse d haplotype, Cross-reacts with the C3H.LG/Ckc
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- (C57BL/6 x DBA/2)F1 mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-dependent cytotoxicity1, immunoprecipitation2,3, blocking of cell adhesion4,5, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections6.
This clone does not cross react with other haplotypes (e.g., b, f, k, p, q, r, s).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ozato K, et al. 1982. Transplantation 34:113.
- McCluskey J, et al. 1985. Cell 40:247.
- McCluskey J, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 136:1472.
- Kane KP. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 179:1011.
- Daniels BF, et al. 1994. J. Exp. Med. 180:687.
- Nikolic B, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:3402.
- Ma XT, et al. 2006. Cancer Research 66:1169.
- Matsumoto N, et al. 1998. Immunity 8:245.
- Product Citations
AB_492913 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110612)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Dd haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
3. York I, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14964 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Dd on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.