- SA011F11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Chemokine (C-X3-C motif) receptor 1, Fractalkine receptor, GPR13, CCRL1, CMKBRL1, CMKDR1, V28
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CX3CR1 is a 40 kD, G-protein coupled receptor, with seven transmembrane regions. CX3CR1 is expressed by resident and alternatively activated macrophages (M2), a subset of monocytes, dendritic cells (DCs), NK cells, a subset of memory T cells, and mast cells. CX3CR1 is involved in cell recruitment during inflammation and participates in cell adhesion and extravasation from blood vessels. Its ligand is CX3CL1, also known as fractalkine or neurotactin. CX3CR1 is also a coreceptor for HIV1 and variations in this gene leads to increased susceptibility to HIV. In the brain, it is expressed by glial cells, which interact with CX3CL1 expressed by neurons.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CX3CR1-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide; may contain stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
View more applications data for a different format of this clone in our Scientific Poster Library.
- Product Citations
AB_2565704 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149021)
AB_2565705 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149022)
- G-protein coupled receptor, 7 transmembrane regions, 40 kD.
Resident and alternatively activated macrophages (M2), subset of monocytes, dendritic cells (DCs), natural killer cells (NK), subset of memory T cells, mast cells, glial cells, and astrocytes.
- Involved in cell recruitment during inflammation, participates in cell adhesion and extravasation from blood vessels, coreceptor for HIV1.
- CX3CL1 (fractalkine, neurotactin).
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Microglia, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Ponzetta A, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 191:5684.
2. Jacquelin S, et al. 2013. Blood. 122:674.
3. Garcia JA, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 191:1063.
4. Lee YS, et al. 2013. Cell. 153:413.
5. Shechter R, et al. 2013. Immunity. 38:555.
- Gene ID
- 13051 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CX3CR1 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.