- MJ7/18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|120401||50 µg||66 CHF|
|120402||500 µg||242 CHF|
CD105 is a 90 kD homodimeric type I integral membrane glycoprotein, also known as endoglin. It is expressed on endothelial cells (especially on angiogenic endothelial cells) and upregulated by hypoxia, activated monocytes, macrophages, bone marrow stromal cells, and some cytotrophoblasts. CD105 is a receptor for TGF-β1, TGF-β3 and modulates TGF-β signaling by interacting with TGF-β receptors I and/or II. CD105 also binds other growth factors such as actvin A, BMP-2, and BMP-7. CD105 has been show to be a useful marker for identifying proliferating endothelium involved in tumor angiogenesis and can be used for tumor imaging and prognosis, and has therapeutic potential for some solid tumors and other angiogenic diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Inflamed mouse skin
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
WB, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0-10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunoprecipitation, Western blotting, and immunofluorescence histochemistry or immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections2-4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ge AZ and Butcher EC. 1994. Gene 138:201.
- Baluk P, et al. 2003. Am. J. Pathol. 163:1801. (IHC)
- Takahashi T, et al. 2003. Mol. Cell Biol. 23:1817. (IHC)
- Savinov AY, et al. 2003. J. Exp. Med. 197:643. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_961066 (BioLegend Cat. No. 120401)
AB_961070 (BioLegend Cat. No. 120402)
- Type I integral membrane protein, homodimer, TGF-β type III receptor family member
Endothelial cells, activated monocytes, macrophages, stromal cells, some cytotrophoblast
- Suppresses TGF-β signaling, angiogenesis
- TGF-β1, TGF-β3
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Gougos A and M. Letarte 1988. J. Immunol. 141:1925.
2. Cheifetz S, et al. 1992. J. Bio. Chem. 267:19027.
3. Barbara NP, et al. 1999. J. Bio. Chem. 274:584.
4. Lastres P, et al. 1992. Eur. J. Immunol. 22:393.
5. Duff S, et al. 2003. FASEB J. 17:984.
6. Warrington K, et al. 2005. Anticancer Res. 25:185.
- Gene ID
- 13805 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD105 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC, IHC-F, WB, IP|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-A0812 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||PG|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0812 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD105||MJ7/18||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD105
Biotin anti-mouse CD105
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD105
PE anti-mouse CD105
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD105
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD105
APC anti-mouse CD105
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD105
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD105
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD105
TotalSeq™-A0812 anti-mouse CD105
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD105
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD105
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD105
TotalSeq™-C0812 anti-mouse CD105
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD105