- HK1.4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Lymphocyte antigen 6 complex, locus C
- Rat IgG2c, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|128011||25 µg||120 CHF|
|128012||100 µg||285 CHF|
Most hematopoietic cells express one or more members of Ly-6 family. The expression of Ly-6 varies with development stage and activation. Ly-6C is a 14-17 kD GPI-linked surface protein expressed on mouse monocyte/macrophage cells, endothelial cells, neutrophils, and some T cell subsets. Ly-6C is reported to be an indicator of memory CD8+ T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- L3 cloned CTL cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Clone HK1.4 does not block the binding of clone RB6-8C58.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: in vitro activation of T cells1-3 and immunohistochemistry of frozen sections4.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Jutila MA, et al. 1988. Eur. J. Immunol. 18:1819. (Activ)
- Herold KC, et al. 1990. Diabetes 39:815. (Activ)
- Havran WL, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:1034 (Activ)
- Flanagan K, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:3874. (IHC)
- Makaroff LE, et al. 2009. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 106:4799. (FC)
- Zuber J, et al. 2009. Genes Dev. 23:877. (FC) PubMed
- Ribechini E, et al. 2009. Eur. J. Immunol. 39:3538.
- Ma C, et al. 2012. J. Leukoc. Biol. 92:1199.
- Watson NB, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:2796. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1659242 (BioLegend Cat. No. 128011)
AB_1659241 (BioLegend Cat. No. 128012)
- 14-17 kD protein (134 amino acids), member of the Ly-6 family of GPI linked protein. Ly6 family members share structure homology throughout a distinctive cystein rich protein domain that incorporates O-linked carbohydrates.
Ly-6C is expressed primarily on bone marrow myeloid populations, monocytes/macrophages, neutrophils, endothelial cells, and some T cell subsets. Ly-6C is also a marker of memory CD8+ T cells.
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Jutila MA, et al. 1988. Eur. J. Immunol. 18:1819.
2. Cerwenka A, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:97.
- Gene ID
- 17067 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ly-6C on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.