- CBRM1/5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin αM chain, C3biR, CR3, Mac-1, Mo1, ITGAM
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|301421||25 tests||145,00 CHF|
|301422||100 tests||305,00 CHF|
The CBRM1/5 antibody reacts with an activated form of human CD11b, a 165-170 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as αM integrin, Mac-1, CR3, and C3biR. CD11b non-covalently associates with integrin β2 (CD18) and is expressed on granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, and subsets of T and B cells. CD11b/CD18 is critical for the transendothelial migration of monocytes and neutrophils as well as adhesion, phagocytosis, and neutrophil activation. CD11b/CD18 interacts with ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-4, CD14, CD23, heparin, iC3b, fibrinogen and factor X.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The CBRM1/5 antibody recognizes a subset of CD11b molecules on neutrophils and monocytes activated with chemoattractants or phorbol-esters. This antibody does not recognize "non-activated" CD11b. The epitope recognized by CBRM1/5 is contained in the I domain of the a chain. Clone CBRM1/5 binds the I domain, close to the ligand binding site. It recognizes a conformational change of the integrin9.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, and blocking cell adhesion to fibrinogen and ICAM-11. The CBRM1/5 antibody binds specifically to the activated form of CD11b. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 301408).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Diamond M, et al. 1993. J. Cell Biol. 120:545. (Block)
- Bryn T, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:7361. PubMed
- Sithu SD, et al. 2007. J. Biol. Chem. doi:10.1074/jbc.M611273200.
- Barthel SR,et al.2006. Am J. Respir Cell Mol Biol.35:378. PubMed
- Pillay J,et al. 2010. J. Leukocyte Biol. 88:211. PubMed
- Wilson RP, et al. 2011. Infect Immun. 79:830. PubMed
- Koleva RI, et al. 2012. Blood. 119:4878. PubMed.
- Eleftherious D, et al. 2012. Neurology. 79:2089. PubMed
- Oxvig C, et al. 1999. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 96:2215.
- Muller-Edenborn B, et al. 2014. Br J Anaesth. PubMed
- Cash JL, et al. 2013. EMBO Rep. 14:999. (FC) PubMed
AB_2800733 (BioLegend Cat. No. 301421)
AB_2800734 (BioLegend Cat. No. 301422)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with integrin β2 (CD18), 165-170 kD
Granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, T cell subset, B cell subset
- Adhesion, phagocytosis, chemotaxis, neutrophil activation
- ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-4, CD14, CD23, heparin, iC3b, fibrinogen, factor X
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stewart M, et al. 1995. Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 7:690.
2. Petty H, et al. 1996. Immunol. Today 17:209.
- Gene ID
- 3684 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD11b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.