- 4H1B35 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GP130, IL6ST, IL-6RB, IL-6R-beta, Oncostatin-M receptor subunit alpha
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|149403||25 µg||105 CHF|
|149404||100 µg||259 CHF|
CD130, also known as gp130 and IL-6ST, is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein. CD130 can form receptor complexes for a family of cytokines, which include IL-6, IL-11, IL-27, LIF, and OSM, and can transduce signals for these cytokines. The 597aa extracellular domain has one Ig-like domain and five fibronectin type-III repeats. The 277a.a. intracellular domain does not have intrinsic kinase activity. Instead, it can be phosphorylated at tyrosine residues after it forms complexes with other receptor subunits, and in turn can lead to the association with JAK tyrosine kinases and the activation of STAT transcription factors, particularly STAT3.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse CD130 (a.a. 23-619) expressed in 293E cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2566644 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149403)
AB_2566645 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149404)
- Single pass type 1 membrane glycoprotein.
T cells, activated B cells, plasma cells, and monocytes.
- Signal transduction.
- IL-6RA, IL-11RA, IL-27RA, OSMR, LIFR, CNTFR, JAK1, and SOCS3.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Monocytes, Plasma cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Hibi M, et al. 1990. Cell 63:1149.
2. Kishimoto T, et al. 1995. Blood 86:1243.
- Gene ID
- 16195 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD130 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse CD130 (gp130)||4H1B35||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD130 (gp130)||4H1B35||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.