|740180||100 tests||1500,00 CHF|
Growth factors activate cell proliferation and differentiation, and regulate many cellular processes including angiogenesis, hematopoiesis, tumorigenesis, metabolism, inflammation, and tissue repair. They could also be potential therapeutic targets and disease biomarkers. The accurate measurement of growth factors is critical for a better understanding of disease progression and related cellular processes.
The LEGENDplex™ Human Growth Factor Panel is a bead-based multiplex assay, using fluorescence-encoded beads suitable for use on various flow cytometers. This panel allows simultaneous quantification of 13 human growth factors: Angiopoietin-2 (Ang-2), EGF, EPO, FGF-basic, G-CSF, GM-CSF, HGF, M-CSF, PDGF-AA, PDGF-BB, SCF, TGF-α, and VEGF. This panel provides higher sensitivity and broader dynamic range than traditional ELISA methods. The panel has been validated for use on serum, plasma and cell culture supernatant samples.
A LEGENDplex™ Mix and Match system is available to customize assays for specificities within this growth factor panel.
- Kit Contents
- Setup Beads 1: FITC Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 2: PE Beads (1 ml)
- Setup Beads 3: Raw Beads (2 ml)
- Capture Beads
- Detection Antibody (3.5 ml)
- Standard Cocktail, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- SA-PE (3.5 ml)
- Matrix B5, Lyophilized (1 vial)
- Assay Buffer (25 ml)
- Wash Buffer (25 ml)
- Filter Plate (1 Plate)
- Plate Sealers (4 sheets)
Please note: Lots manufactured before September 2021 may include a different version of the “Matrix B.” There is no change in the protocol. Simply use the Matrix reagent you received as suggested in the current manual.
Learn more about LEGENDplex™ at biolegend.com/legendplex
Download the LEGENDplex™ software here.
- Product Citations
- Materials Not Included
- For a full list, please read the manual
- Flow Cytometer
- Pipettes and Tips
- Reagent Reservoirs for Multichannel Pipettes
- Polypropylene Microfuge Tubes
- Vortex Mixer
- Plate Shaker
- A Vacuum Filtration Unit and a Vacuum Source (if using filter plates)
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Gene ID
- 285 View all products for this Gene ID 1950 View all products for this Gene ID 2056 View all products for this Gene ID 2247 View all products for this Gene ID 1441 View all products for this Gene ID 1437 View all products for this Gene ID 3082 View all products for this Gene ID 1435 View all products for this Gene ID 5154 View all products for this Gene ID 5155 View all products for this Gene ID 4254 View all products for this Gene ID 7039 View all products for this Gene ID 7422 View all products for this Gene ID
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
If you do not have a vacuum, the assay should be run in a V-bottom plate. After centrifugation using a swinging-bucket rotor with a plate adaptor, you can remove the liquid by flicking the plate quickly, dumping the contents into a sink, and patting it dry carefully on a stack of clean paper towels without losing the beads. Alternatively, you can remove the liquid by using a pipette.
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
Filter plates or V-bottom plates have been included in some kits for your convenience. A vacuum filtration unit is required to work with the filter plates. However, if you don’t have access to a vacuum manifold or if you prefer, then you can use the V-bottom plates and follow the recommended assay protocols for the type of plates you choose. All plates should be made from low binding polypropylene. Polystyrene ELISA or cell culture plates should not be used.
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
The samples can be kept overnight at 4°C while being protected from exposure to light and be read the next day. There may be a decrease in signal, but overall, the assay results should not be affected. Storing the samples for extended periods of time is not recommended, as it could lead to further reductions in signal.
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
LEGENDplex™ kits are guaranteed for 6 months from the date of receipt, but may have a shelf life of up to 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Is special software required for data analysis?
Typically flow cytometers generate output files in FCS format (e.g. FCS 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1) and in some cases in list mode file format (LMD). Other software may be available to analyze FCS files. Data generated using LEGENDplex™ kits can be analyzed using the freely available LEGENDplex™ data analysis software. Please check our website for the most updated versions of the software.