- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin 34, C16orf77, IL34 Precoated ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|439107||1 Pre-coated Plate||435 CHF|
IL-34 is a homodimeric glycoprotein which contains 241 amino acids. IL-34 is expressed in heart, brain, lung, liver, kidney, thymus, spleen and other organs. It specifically binds to CD115/M-CSF receptor (CSF-1 receptor or c-Fms) and activates ERK1/2 phosphorylation. The function of IL-34 overlaps with CSF-1 to regulate myeloid lineage differentiation, proliferation, and survival.
Elevated levels of IL-34 are seen in the plasma of rheumatoid arthritis patients, but can be decreased in response to therapy. IL-34 levels are also increased in the serum of cancer patients and associated with poor prognosis.
Mouse IL-34 shares 71% sequence identity with human IL-34 on the amino acid level.
LEGEND MAX™ Mouse IL-34 ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate that is pre-coated with a capture antibody specific for mouse IL-34. This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of mouse IL-34 from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma and other biological fluids. This kit is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Mouse IL-34 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse IL-34 Dectection Antibody
- Mouse IL-34 Standard
- Avidin-HRP D
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Verified Reactivity
- 8.4 ± 1.8 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 31.3-2,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should be identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.