- A019D5 ; BC96 ; UCHT1 ; A161A1 ;
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Treg Panel
- Mouse IgG1, κ/Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|362251||25 tests||425,00 CHF|
This panel allows the identification of regulatory CD4 T cells (Treg) using surface markers, and it is intended to be applied to sort or analyze Treg cells using flow cytometry. The panel does not contain any conjugated PE antibody to leave room to incorporate an antibody of choice in the analysis, using a common and bright fluorophore. Tregs are critical to maintain immune system homeostasis by suppressing the function of other cells. Thus, they help maintain a proper balance between healthy and disease states such as autoimmunity and cancer.Product Details
- Antibodies supplied in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).7-AAD supplied in PBS, pH 7.2 with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide.
- This reagent contains one vial each of 7-AAD, APC/Cy7 conjugated anti-human CD3, FITC conjugated anti-human CD4, APC conjugated anti-human CD25, and PE/Cy7 conjugated anti-human CD127 (IL-7Ra) at optimal concentration for multicolor flow cytometric analysis. CAUTION: 7-AAD is a potential carcinogen. It is recommended that the user wear protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection in order to avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The reagent should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Application Notes
The panel has been verified by NanoString (https://www.nanostring.com) to be compatible with their Vantage 3D™ Immune Cell Profiling Assay for 3D Flow™ Analysis.
This product consists of four antibody vials, and one 7-AAD vial. Antibodies include APC/Cy7 anti-human CD3, FITC anti-human CD4, APC anti-human CD25, and PE/Cy7 anti-human CD45RO. For a more flexible panel building design, please visit our Muticolor Panel Selector tool. If you prefer another live/dead reagent, please explore our chemical probes and Zombie dyes
- Product Citations
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Sudo T, et al. 1993. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:9125.
2. He YW, Malek TR. 1998. Crit. Rev. Immunol. 18:503.
3. Huster KM, et al. 2004. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 101:5610.
4. Taniguchi T, Minami Y. 1993. Cell 73:5.
5. Waldmann T. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:2681.
6. Beverley PC, Callard RE. 1981. Eur. J. Immunol. 11:329.
7. Lanier LL, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:2501-7.
8. Zhu J, et al. 2010. Annu Rev. Immunol. 28:445.
9. Vignali DA. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:5933.
10. Zhou L, et al. 2009. Immunity 30:646.
11. Singer A, et al. 2008. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 8:788.
12. Zhu J, Paul WE. 2008. Blood 112:1557.
- Gene ID
- 915 View all products for this Gene ID 920 View all products for this Gene ID 3559 View all products for this Gene ID 3575 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD4 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.