- FUN-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI B051
- Other Names
- FCR II, FcγRII
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|303204||100 tests||195,00 CHF|
CD32 is a 40 kD polymorphic transmembrane glycoprotein also known as FcγRII and FCRII. It is an immunoglobulin superfamily member expressed on monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, platelets and B cells. There are at least 6 isoforms of CD32 resulting from alternative mRNA splicing. CD32 mediates phagocytosis and oxidative burst in granulocytes, as well as platelet aggregation and immunomodulation. The extracellular domain of CD32 binds to polymeric and aggregated IgG and immune complexes, while the intracellular domain has been reported to associate with SHP-1 (B1 isoform).Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining3 of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections.
Clone FUN-2 recognizes both CD32A and CD32B.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_314336 (BioLegend Cat. No. 303204)
- Ig superfamily, polymorphic transmembrane glycoprotein, 40 kD
Monocytes, granulocytes, B cells, platelets
- Endocytosis, cytotoxicity, platelet aggregation, B cell function
- Aggregated IgG, immune complex
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Stuart S, et al. 1989. EMBO J. 8:3657.
2. Huang Y, et al. 1999. Scand. J. Immunol. 49:177.
3. Hisaka H, et al. 1999. Pathobiology 67:92.
- Gene ID
- 2212 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD32 on UniProt.org
- Is our human Trustain FcX™ (cat# 422302) compatible with anti human CD16, CD32 and CD64 clones 3G8, FUN-2 and 10.1 respectively?
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.