- 2D1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Leukocyte Common Antigen (LCA), T200
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|368541||25 tests||215 CHF|
|368542||100 tests||424 CHF|
CD45 is a 180 - 240 kD single chain type I membrane glycoprotein also known as leukocyte common antigen (LCA) and T200. It is a tyrosine phosphatase expressed on the plasma membrane of all hematopoietic cells, except erythrocytes or platelets. CD45 is a signaling molecule that regulates a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, cell cycle, and oncogenic transformation. CD45 plays a critical role in T and B cell antigen receptor-mediated activation by dephosphorylating substrates including p56Lck, p59Fyn, and other Src family kinases. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to bind galectin-1 and to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PBMC
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 750™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 750™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 750 nm. The bandpass filter 780/60 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 750™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
It was found that the HI30 clone and the 2D1 clone can cross block each other's binding.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Bradstock KF, et al. 1980. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 65:33.
- Csiba A, et al. 1984. Br. J. Cancer 50:699.
- Tchilian EZ, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:1308.
- Lee MS, et al. 2004. Int. Immunol. 16:1109.
AB_2734417 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368541)
AB_2814325 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368542)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 180 - 240 kD (multiple isoforms)
Hematopoietic cells, except circulating erythrocytes or platelets.
- Tyrosine phosphatases, signaling, co-stimulation (co-inhibition), TCR and BCR mediated activation.
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD45
PerCP anti-human CD45
FITC anti-human CD45
PE anti-human CD45
APC anti-human CD45
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD45
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD45
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD45
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD45
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD45
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD45
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD45
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD45
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD45
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD45
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD45
Biotin anti-human CD45
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD45
TotalSeq™-A0048 anti-human CD45
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD45
TotalSeq™-C0048 anti-human CD45
TotalSeq™-B0048 anti-human CD45
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-human CD45
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD45
TotalSeq™-D0048 anti-human CD45
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD45
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-human CD45 Antibody