- Poly5317 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-9, P40, Mast cell growth factor (MCGF), Megakaryoblast growth factor, T cell growth factor-3 (TCGF-3).
- Goat Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|531704||50 µg||225,00 CHF|
IL-9 is a potent, T cell-derived, T cell growth factor which can also enhance mast cell activity and IL-3- or IL-4- dependent proliferation of bone marrow-derived mast cells. IL-9 synergizes with erythropoietin to promote erythroid colony formation. IL-9 induces high affinity IgE receptor expression and granzyme A and B in murine T helper clones.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse IL-9
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
ELISA Detection- Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. For ELISA detection applications, a concentration of 1.0 µg/mL is recommended. To obtain a linear standard curve, serial dilutions of IL-9 recombinant protein ranging from 250 to 3.91 pg/mL is recommended for each ELISA plate. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
ELISA Detection: The biotinylated Poly5317 antibody is useful as a detection antibody for a sandwich ELISA assay, when used in conjunction with purified RM9A4 (Cat. No. 514102) antibody as the capture antibody.
Note: For testing mouse IL-9 in cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma, BioLegend's LEGEND MAX™ Kits (Cat. No. 445407 & 445408) are specially developed and recommended.
- Product Citations
AB_2686957 (BioLegend Cat. No. 531704)
- Cytokine; 30-40 kD (Mammalian)
IL-2 activated T<sub>H</sub>2 lymphocytes
- Upregulated by IL-1 after TCR activation, TNF-α; downregulated by antibodies to IL-2
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. Quesniaux V, et al. 1992. Research Immunology 143:385.
3. Renauld J, et al. 1993. Adv. Immunol. 54:79.
4. Yang Y, et al. 1992. Leuk. Lymphoma 8:441.
- Gene ID
- 16198 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-9 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.