- MHL-38 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain lambda
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|316604||100 µg||105 CHF|
The MHL-38 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ) or heavy chains. The MHL-38 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
ELISA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per 106 in 100 µl staining volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone MHL-38 is not compatible with Human TruStain FcX (Fc Receptor Blocking Solution) (Cat. No. 422301 & 422302).
AB_493623 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316604)
- Ig family
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 3535 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain lambda on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human Ig light chain λ
Biotin anti-human Ig light chain λ
FITC anti-human Ig light chain λ
PE anti-human Ig light chain λ
APC anti-human Ig light chain λ
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Ig light chain λ
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Ig light chain λ
Pacific Blue™ anti-human Ig light chain λ
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Ig light chain λ
Purified anti-human Ig light chain λ (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Ig light chain λ
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Ig light chain λ
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Ig light chain λ
TotalSeq™-A0898 anti-human Ig light chain λ
TotalSeq™-C0898 anti-human Ig light chain λ
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human Ig light chain λ
TotalSeq™-B0898 anti-human Ig light chain λ
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human Ig light chain λ
TotalSeq™-D0898 anti-human Ig light chain λ