- MHL-38 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain lambda
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|316624||25 tests||120,00 CHF|
|316625||100 tests||295,00 CHF|
The MHL-38 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ) or heavy chains. The MHL-38 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone MHL-38 is not compatible with Human TruStain FcX (Fc Receptor Blocking Solution) (Cat. No. 422301 & 422302).
- Product Citations
AB_2687264 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316624)
AB_2687265 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316625)
- Ig family
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 3535 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain lambda on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.