- BJ18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI A034
- Other Names
- Hermes, Pgp-1, H-CAM, HUTCH-1, ECMR III, gp85, Ly-24
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|338829||25 tests||94 CHF|
|338830||100 tests||215 CHF|
CD44 is a 80-95 kD glycoprotein also known as Hermes, Pgp1, H-CAM, or HUTCH. It is expressed on all leukocytes, endothelial cells, hepatocytes, and mesenchymal cells. As B and T cells become activated or progress to the memory stage, CD44 expression increases from a low or mid level of intensity to high expression levels. Thus, CD44 has been reported to be a valuable marker for memory cell subsets. CD44 is an adhesion molecule involved in leukocyte attachment to and rolling on endothelial cells, homing to peripheral lymphoid organs and to the sites of inflammation, and leukocyte aggregation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Normal human PBL
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kishimoto T, et al. eds. 1997 Leucocyte Typing VI:White Cell Differentiation Antigen. Garland Publishing Inc.
AB_2814239 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338829)
AB_2819968 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338830)
- Variable splicing of CD44 gene generates many CD44 isoforms, 85 kD
All leukocytes, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, hepatocytes, mesenchymal cells
- Leukocyte attachment and rolling on endothelial cells, stromal cells and ECM
- Hyaluronan, MIP-1β, fibronectin, collagen
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Leukocytes, Mesenchymal cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Haynes BF, et al. 1991. Cancer Cells 3:347.
3. Goldstein LA, et al. 1989. Cell 56:1063.
4. Mikecz K, et al. 1995. Nat. Med. 1:558.
- Gene ID
- 960 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD44 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC, CyTOF®, ICC|
|FITC anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|APC anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|PE anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD44 (Maxpar® Ready)||BJ18||FC, CyTOF®|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0125 anti-human CD44||BJ18||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0125 anti-human CD44||BJ18||PG|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD44||BJ18||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0125 anti-human CD44 Antibody||BJ18||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0125 anti-human CD44||BJ18||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD44
FITC anti-human CD44
APC anti-human CD44
PE anti-human CD44
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD44
Purified anti-human CD44 (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD44
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD44
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD44
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD44
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD44
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD44
TotalSeq™-A0125 anti-human CD44
TotalSeq™-C0125 anti-human CD44
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD44
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD44
TotalSeq™-B0125 anti-human CD44 Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0125 anti-human CD44