- MIH63 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PD-1 homolog, Dies1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
PD-1H, also known as VISTA, is a 309 aa type I transmembrane protein that is composed of seven exons. PD-1H has one Ig-V like domain, and its sequence is similar to the Ig-V domains of the members of CD28 and B7 families. PD-1H is expressed by a subset of T cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, neutrophils, and natural killer cells (NK). It has been proposed that PD-1H can be useful to modulate the host immune response to allogeneic transplants due to its ability to preferentially suppress CD4+ T cell-mediated immunity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse VISTA transfected J558 cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2728193 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150213)
AB_2728194 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150214)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the CD28 family.
Macrophages, dendritic cells, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and naive and activated T cells.
- Negative regulator of the immune response.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Flies DB, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:1537.
2. Wang Li, et al. 2011. J. Exp. Med. 208:577.
3. Flies DB, et al. 2014. J. Clin. Invest. 124:1966.
- Gene ID
- 74048 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about VISTA on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.