- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T helper cell, Th1, Th2, Th9, Th17, Th1/Th2, Th22
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|741045||100 tests (3.5 mL)||$250.00|
The LEGENDplexTM Mouse Th Panel Detection Antibodies contains 12 anti-Mouse antibodies against IL-5, IL-13, IL-2, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IFN-γ, TNF-α, IL-17A, IL-17F, IL-4, and IL-22. This detection cocktail is recommended for use with the following in Mouse Th Mix and Match Assays:
- 740065 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IFN-γ Capture bead A4, 13X
- 740056 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-5 Capture bead A5, 13X
- 740066 LEGENDplex™ Mouse TNF-α Capture bead A6, 13X
- 740054 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-2 Capture bead A7, 13X
- 740057 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-6 Capture bead A8, 13X
- 740055 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-4 Capture Bead A10, 13X
- 740059 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-10 Capture Bead B2, 13X
- 740774 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-9 Capture Bead B3, 13X V02
- 740061 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-17A Capture Bead B4, 13X
- 740062 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-17F Capture Bead B5, 13X
- 740738 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-22 Capture Bead B7, 13X V02
- 740739 LEGENDplex™ Mouse IL-13 Capture Bead B9, 13X V02
- 741046 LEGENDplex™ Mouse Th Panel Standard V03
- 740368 LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set A
- 740377 or 740379 LEGENDplex™ Filter Plate or V-bottom Plate
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
If you do not have a vacuum, the assay should be run in a V-bottom plate. After centrifugation using a swinging-bucket rotor with a plate adaptor, you can remove the liquid by flicking the plate quickly, dumping the contents into a sink, and patting it dry carefully on a stack of clean paper towels without losing the beads. Alternatively, you can remove the liquid by using a pipette.
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
Filter plates or V-bottom plates have been included in some kits for your convenience. A vacuum filtration unit is required to work with the filter plates. However, if you don’t have access to a vacuum manifold or if you prefer, then you can use the V-bottom plates and follow the recommended assay protocols for the type of plates you choose. All plates should be made from low binding polypropylene. Polystyrene ELISA or cell culture plates should not be used.
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
The samples can be kept overnight at 4°C while being protected from exposure to light and be read the next day. There may be a decrease in signal, but overall, the assay results should not be affected. Storing the samples for extended periods of time is not recommended, as it could lead to further reductions in signal.
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
LEGENDplex™ kits are guaranteed for 6 months from the date of receipt, but may have a shelf life of up to 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Is special software required for data analysis?
Typically flow cytometers generate output files in FCS format (e.g. FCS 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1) and in some cases in list mode file format (LMD). Other software may be available to analyze FCS files. Data generated using LEGENDplex™ kits can be analyzed using the freely available LEGENDplex™ data analysis software. Please check our website for the most updated versions of the software.