|430807||1 Pre-coated Plate||$295|
Mouse IFN-γ (other names include B-cell Stimulatory Factor 2, Interferon Beta-2, Hybridoma Growth Factor, and Cytotoxic T-Cell Differentiation Factor) plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into imunoglobin-secreting cells, it induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth, induces nerve cell differentiation, and in hepatocytes it induces acute phase reactant proteins. IFN-γ is expressed by T cells, B cells, monocytes, fibroblasts, hepatocytes, endothelial cells, and keratinocytes. Current research suports IFN-γ as playing a critical role in many physiological and pathological conditions, including autoimmune diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Mouse IFN-γ ELISA Kit is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), in which, a Mouse IFN-γ specific monoclonal antibody is pre-coated on a 96-well strip-well plate.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Mouse IFN-γ ELISA Kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of Mouse IFN-γ from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other bodily fluids. It is ready-to-use, accurate, and sensitive.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Mouse IFN-γ Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse IFN-γ Dectection Antibody
- Mouse IFN-γ Standard
- Avidin-HRP A
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Product Citations
- 8 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 31.2-2,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
Dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The Wash buffer is the same for all the current LEGEND MAX™ kits. All the part numbers on the Wash Buffer bottles in these kits should be the same. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for a washing of the plates before even adding any sample to it. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The washings were designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not do the washings, the effect on assay performance is negligible.