|434207||1 Pre-coated Plate||$395|
Human TSLP (Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin) is a hemopoietic protein that is expressed in the heart, liver and prostate. TSLP overlaps its biological activities with IL-7 and binds with the heterodimeric receptor complex consisting of the IL-7R alpha chain (IL-7Rα) and the TSLP-specific chain (TSLPR). TSLP is produced mainly by non-hematopoietic cells such as fibroblasts, epithelial cells and stromal or stromal-like cells. Human TSLP impacts myeloid cells and induces the release of T cell-attracting chemokines from monocytes and enhances the maturation of CD11c+ dendritic cells. TSLP activated dendritic cells prime naïve T cells to a TH2 phenotype, which are strong producers of cytokines IL-13, IL-5, and TNF-α. TSLP also directly stimulates the production of TH2 cytokines by human mast cells. Finally, expression of TSLP has been linked to the pathogenesis of allergic inflammation such as atopic dermatitis and asthma via activating dendritic cells and mast cells that trigger an inflammatory TH2 response.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Human TSLP ELISA Kit is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), in which, a Human TSLP specific monoclonal antibody is pre-coated on a 96-well strip-well plate.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Human TSLP ELISA Kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of Human TSLP from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other bodily fluids. It is ready-to-use, accurate, and sensitive.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Human TSLP Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Human TSLP Dectection Antibody
- Human TSLP Standard
- Avidin-HRP A
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- 1 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 15.6-1,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
Dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The Wash buffer is the same for all the current LEGEND MAX™ kits. All the part numbers on the Wash Buffer bottles in these kits should be the same. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for a washing of the plates before even adding any sample to it. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The washings were designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not do the washings, the effect on assay performance is negligible.