- 108-17 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TNFRSF18, Activation-inducible TNFR, AITR, Glucocorticoid-inducible TNFR
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
GITR (glucocorticoid-induced TNF receptor family-regulated gene) is a 25 kD TNF receptor superfamily member (also known as AITR and TNFRSF18). GITR is expressed on activated lymphocytes and is upregulated by T cell receptor engagement. The cytoplasmic domain of GITR is homologous to CD40, 4-1BB and CD27 and has been shown to interact with TRAF 1-3, but not TRAF 5 or 6. GITR signaling has been shown to regulate T cell proliferation and TCR-mediated apoptosis, and to break immunological self-tolerance. GITR binds GITRL and is involved in the development of regulatory T cells and to regulate the activity of Th1 subsets.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human GITR-Fc chimera
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2687168 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371221)
AB_2687169 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371222)
- TNFR superfamily, 234-amino acid type I transmembrane protein, 25 kD.
- Interacts with TRAF's 1-3, but not TRAF 5 or 6, mediates NF-κB activation through the TRAF2/NIK pathway.
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. van der Werf N, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:1411.
2. Shimizu J, et al. 2002. Nat. Immunol. 3:135.
3. McHugh RS, et al. 2002. Immunity 16:311.
4. Kwon B, et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274:6056.
- Gene ID
- 8784 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD357 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.