- 10.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI MA36
- Other Names
- FcγRI, FcR I
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD64 is a 72 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as FcγRI and FcR I. CD64 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and activated granulocytes. The expression can be upregulated by IFN-γ stimulation. CD64 binds IgG immune complex. It plays a role in antigen capture, phagocytosis of IgG/antigen complexes, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Capuchin Monkey, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Rhesus, Squirrel Monkey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human rheumatoid synovial fluid cells and fibronectin-purified monocytes.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 10.1 recognizes the EC3 epitope of CD64. While both contain the EC3 domain, in-house testing suggests that clone 10.1 preferentially binds to CD64A (FcγRIA), but not CD64B (FcγRIB). Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking of human IgG3 and murine IgG2a binding to FcγRI2,5,6,11 and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections12.
- Application References
- McMichael A, et al. Eds. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York. p. 874.
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc. London.
- Holl V, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6274.
- Hober D, et al. 2002. J. Gen. Virol. 83:2169.
- Cho HJ, et al. 2007. Physiol Genomics 149:60.
- van Tits L, et al. 2005. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 25:717. PubMed
- Bruhns P, et al. 2008. Blood 113:3716. PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Carter DL, et al. 1999. Cytometry 37:41. (FC)
- Dougherty GJ, et al. 1987. Eur. J. Immunol. 17:1453.
- Blom AB, et al. 2003. Arthritis Rheum. 48(4):1002-14. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2561538 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305019)
AB_2561828 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305020)
- Ig superfamily, type I glycoprotein, 72 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, activated granulocytes
- Phagocytosis, ADCC
- IgG receptor
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Hulett M, et al. 1994. Adv. Immunol. 57:1.
2. van de Winkel J, et al. 1993. Immunol. Today 14:215.
- Gene ID
- 2209 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD64 on UniProt.org
- Is our human Trustain FcX™ (cat# 422302) compatible with anti human CD16, CD32 and CD64 clones 3G8, FUN-2 and 10.1 respectively?
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.