- SA231A2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CLEC15A, MAFA-L, MAFA-2F1, MAFA-LIKE, 2F1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily G member 1 (KLRG1) is a 30 kD, type II membrane glycoprotein with one C-type lectin domain and one immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibititory motif (ITIM). KLRG1 is expressed by subsets of NK, effector and memory T cells. KLRG1 inhibits cell activation and proliferation, and is a marker of T cell senescence. Binding of KLRG1 to E-, N-, or R- cadherins blocks phosphorylation of Akt and increases the expression of cell cycle inhibitors.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human KLRG1-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2572160 (BioLegend Cat. No. 367715)
AB_2572161 (BioLegend Cat. No. 367716)
- Type II membrane glycoprotein, one C-type lectin domain, one ITIM, 30 kD.
Subsets of NK, effector and memory T cells.
- Inhibits cell activation and proliferation, marker of T cell senescence.
- E-, N-, and R- cadherins
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Shi L, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:649.
- Gene ID
- 10219 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about KLRG1 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.