- L5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FLAG tag
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The DYKDDDDK tag, commonly referred to as Sigma®'s FLAG® Tag, is often used as a protein modification in order to simplify the labeling and detection of proteins.This unique amino acid sequence allows for specific antibody detection in western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques.Due to the short sequence, this modification is not likely to affect the structure or function of the modified proteins.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- DYKDDDDK tag epitope
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- DYKDDDDK-tagged mouse Langerin
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
WB - Quality tested
IP, ICC, ELISA, FC, Purification - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s): Use 5 µg per 5 ml antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The L5 clone has been demonstrated to have 2-8 fold better sensitivity in WB than another commonly used antibody clone, M2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Park SH, et al. 2008. J Immunol Methods. 331:27.
- Moon SH, et al. 2010. J. Biol Chem. 285:12935. PubMed
- Sasaki M, et al. 2011. J. Biol Chem. 286:39370. PubMed
- Sonder SU, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:5906. PubMed
- Jiang Y, et al. 2013. Int Immunol. 25:235. PubMed
- Zuo X, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:84748. PubMed
- Toyo-Oak K, et al. 2014. J Neurosci. 34:12168. PubMed
AB_2810691 (BioLegend Cat. No. 637327)
AB_2810692 (BioLegend Cat. No. 637328)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. Einhauer A. 2001. J. Biochem. Biophys. Methods. 49:455.
2. Knappik A and Pluckthun A. 1994. Biotechniques. 17:754.
- Gene ID
- View information about DYKDDDDK on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||WB, IP, ICC, ELISA, FC, Purification|
|Anti-DYKDDDDK Tag (L5) Affinity Gel||L5||Purification, IP|
|APC anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC, ICFC|
|PE anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC, ICFC|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||ICC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||WB, IP, ICC, ELISA, FC, Purification|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody||L5||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||PG|
|TotalSeq™-A1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag||L5||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Anti-DYKDDDDK Tag (L5) Affinity Gel
APC anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
PE anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
PE/Cyanine7 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody
TotalSeq™-B1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
TotalSeq™-A1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag
TotalSeq™-C1129 anti-DYKDDDDK Tag