- 10A6B55 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Protein kinase C and casein kinase substrate in neurons protein 1, Syndapin-1
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
PACSIN1, also known as syndapin-1, is a member of the protein kinase C and casein kinase substrate in neurons (PACSIN) family. PACSIN1 was originally identified as a neuron-specific phosphoprotein, interacting with the endocytic regulatory proteins synaptojanin 1, WASP, and dynamin-1 via its highly conserved SH3 domain. PACSIN1 is highly expressed in the brain and expressed at a lower level in the liver, heart, and pancreas. PACSIN1 plays important roles in synaptic vesicle endocytosis and cytoskeletal reorganization. It has also been demonstrated that PACSIN1 regulates the TLR7/9-mediated type I interferon response in plasmacytoid dendritic cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial mouse PACSIN1 recombinant protein (26-275 a.a.) expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IP - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 0.5 µg per ml. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 10-30 μg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2563628 (BioLegend Cat. No. 660902)
- 441 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 51 kD. Contains a N-terminal F-BAR domain and a C-terminal SH3 domain.
- Cytoplasm and cell membrane of neurons. Expressed highly in the brain, lower expression in liver, heart, and pancreas.
- PACSIN1 is a neuron-specific protein, involved in the processes of endocytosis and rearrangement of the microtubule cytoskeleton.
- Forms a homodimer or heterodimers with other PACSIN family members. Interacts with synaptojanin 1, WASP, and dynamin-1 via the SH3 domain.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Antigen References
1. Liu Y, et al. 2012. J. Biol. Chem. 287:39911.
2. Esashi E, et al. 2012. Eur. J. Immunol. 42:573.
3. Bai X, et al. 2010. Acta. Crystallogr. Sect. F. Struct. Biol. Cryst. Commun. 66:73.
4. Pérez-Otaño I, et al. 2006. Nat. Neurosci. 9:611.
5. Kessels MM, et al. 2004. J. Cell Sci. 117:3077.
6. Wasiak S, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:26622.
- Gene ID
- 23969 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PACSIN1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.