- S16009A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Prf1, Pfp, Pfn, Pfn-1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Perforin is a 70 kD cytolytic protein that is expressed in the cytoplasmic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) and natural killer (NK) cells. Perforin is one of the major effector molecules used by cytotoxic T cells and NK cells to mediate targeted cell lysis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse perforin transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Phos™ Perm Buffer in Cell Suspensions Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone S16009A reacts with perforin from both C57BL/6 and BALB/c strains.
AB_2728211 (BioLegend Cat. No. 154302)
- 70 kD Protein that oligomerizes for pore formation.
CTL, NK (Cytoplasmic Granules)
- Target cell lysis
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Podack ER, et al. 1988. Immunol. Rev. 103:203.
- Konjar S, et al. 2010. Immunology. 131:257.
- Trapani JA, et al. 2002. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2:735.
- Osinska I, et al. 2014. Cent. Eur. J. Immnol. 39:109.
- Gene ID
- 18646 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Perforin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.