- 3C9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ABC-C, ABC3, EST111653, LBM180, SMDP3, ABC transporter 3, ABC-C transporter, ATP-binding cassette transporter 3, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 3
Covance Catalog# MMS-645P
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The p180 protein [LB180, ABCA3] has been identified as a component of lamellar body membrane. It plays an important role in the formation of pulmonary surfactant, probably by transporting lipids such as cholesterol. The ABCA3 (ATP-binding cassette transporter A3) antibody serves as an excellent marker for researchers studying lung physiology, development, membrane dynamics or protein export.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody was generated against purified rat lamellar body membranes.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-F - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• IHC: 1:50-1:100
Tissue Sections: Frozen sections
Primary Incubation: 30 minutes at room temperature
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunohistochemistry (IHC).
IHC Positive control tissue: Rat lung
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2565104 (BioLegend Cat. No. 911001)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.