- RTK2758 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The RTK2758 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH. The isotype of this antibody is rat IgG2a, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Trinitrophenol + KLH
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), and Functional Assay (FA).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nishimoto H, et al. 2005. Blood 106:4241.
- Seach N, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:5384. PubMed
- Jiang P, et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274:559. (FA)
- Product Citations
AB_326530 (BioLegend Cat. No. 400508)
- Gene ID
- View information about Rat IgG2a, kappa Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.