- K125H4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member X2, MRGPRX2
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
MRGX2 (Mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member X2) is a 36 kD, seven transmembrane protein expressed on mast cells and sensory neurons from the dorsal root ganglia. MRGX2 is involved in mast cell-degranulation, and may regulate the function and development of sensory neurons. Originally described as an orphan receptor, it has been reported MRGX2 binds defensins and costistatin.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- DNA vaccine containing the full length gene of human MRGX2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2750141 (BioLegend Cat. No. 359007)
AB_2783262 (BioLegend Cat. No. 359008)
- Seven transmembrane domains, 36 kD, member of the GPCR family
Mast cells, sensory neurons from the dorsal root ganglia
- Involved in mast cell-degranulation, may regulate function and development of sensory neurons
- Coupled to G-proteins Gαq and Gαi
- Defensins, cortistatin
- Cell Type
- Mast cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Subramanian H, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 191:345.
2. Subramanian H, et al. 2011. J. Biol. Chem. 286:44739.
3. Yang S, et al. 2005. Gene. 352:30.
4. Robas N, et al. 2003. J. Biol. Chem. 278:44400.
- Gene ID
- 117194 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about MRGX2 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.