- 1D11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD314 is a homodimeric C-type lectin-like protein also known as NKG2D. It is expressed on NK cells, CD8+ T cells, γ/δ T cells, and in vitro induced LAK cells. Several molecules have been identified as the ligands for NKG2D, including MHC class-I chain-related protein A (MICA), MICB, and UL16-binding proteins (ULBPs). NKG2D has no intrinsic signaling capacity, but attains this by non-covalent association with DAP10 or DAP12 adaptors. In addition to being a primary activation receptor on NK cells, NKG2D is also a costimulatory receptor for TCR-mediated T cell proliferation and cytokine production. The interaction of NKG2D with its ligands plays a role in the immune surveillance against pathogen and tumor cells, and in the pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The 1D11 antibody blocks MICA binding to T cells, induces redirected lysis, and costimulates T cells activation and proliferation. Additional reported (for the relevant formats) applications include: immunoprecipitation1,2, blocking of ligand binding, induction of redirected cell lysis, and costimulation of T cells proliferation2-7. For highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 320814) with endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wu J, et al. 1999. Science 285:730.
- Wu J, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 192:1059.
- Groh V, et al. 2001. Nature Immunol. 2:255.
- Wu J, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:1236.
- Roberts A, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:5527.
- Groh V, et al. 2003. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 100:9452.
- Kraetzel K et al. 2008. Eur. Respir. J. 32:563. PubMed
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
- Watanbe M, et al. 2014. Int Immunol. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2133275 (BioLegend Cat. No. 320811)
AB_2234394 (BioLegend Cat. No. 320812)
- C-type lectin
NK cells, γ/δ T cells, CD8+ T cells
- Cytolytic killing of target cells expressing NKG2D ligands, costimulation of NK cells and T cells
- MICA, MICB, UL16-binding proteins (ULBPs)
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Vance RE, et al. 1999. J. Exp. Med. 190:1801.
2. Raulet DH. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:781.
3. Lohwasser S, et al. 1999. Eur. J. Immunol. 29:755.
4. Jamieson AM, et al. 2002. Immunity 17:19.
5. Gilfillan S, et al. 2002. Nat. Immunol. 3:1150.
6. Ho EL, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 169:3667.
7. Maasho K, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:4480.
8. Groh V, et al. 2003. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 100:9452.
- Gene ID
- 22914 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD314 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
Biotin anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
PE anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
APC anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
FITC anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
TotalSeq™-A0165 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
TotalSeq™-C0165 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
TotalSeq™-B0165 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)
Alexa Fluor® 660 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D) Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD314 (NKG2D)