- 2E9/CCL5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CCL5, SISd, Scya5, RANTES, TCP228
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 5 (CCL5), also known as regulated on activation, normal T cell expressed and secreted (RANTES), is a 10 kD protein primarily produced by CD8+ T cells. CCL5 can also be secreted by platelets, dendritic cells (DCs), and fibroblasts. CCL5 functions as a chemoattractant for T cells, monocytes, and eosinophils through binding of its receptor, CCR5. CCL5 can inhibit binding of HIV-1 to CCR5 and inhibit HIV-1 entry.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant CCL5
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Jubin V, et al. 2012. Immunol. Res. 52:284.
- Product Citations
AB_2564405 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149103)
AB_2564406 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149104)
- Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 5, 10 kD
CD8+ T cells, platelets, DCs, and fibroblasts.
- Chemoattractant for T cells, monocytes, and eosinophils.
- CCR5, CCR3, and CCR1.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Granulocytes, B cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Schall TJ. 1991. Cytokine 3:165.
2. Schall TJ, et al. 1992. Eur. J. Immunol. 6:1477.
3. Son MH, et al. 2014. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 450:30.
- Gene ID
- 20304 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL5 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-mouse CCL5 (RANTES)||2E9/CCL5||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CCL5 (RANTES)||2E9/CCL5||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.