- S19021B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PTPRC, CD45R, B220, T200, GP180
- Mouse IgG1, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD45RO is a 180 kD single chain membrane glycoprotein. It is a splice variant of tyrosine phosphatase CD45, lacking the A, B, and C determinants. The CD45RO isoform is expressed on activated and memory T cells, some B cell subsets, activated monocytes/macrophages, and granulocytes. CD45RO enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling mediated activation. CD45 and its isoforms non-covalently associate with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1 and CD22. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Synthetic human CD45 peptide spanning the junction region between exons 3 and 7.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The S19021B antibody can be used in combination with antibodies against CD45RA to discern memory and naïve T cells. Staining profile by S19021B on human peripheral blood lymphocyte is comparable to that by clone UCHL1.
Staining signal by clone S19021B on target cells can be completely blocked by pre-incubation with clone UCHL1; staining of UCHL1 on target cells can be partially blocked by pre-incubation with clone S19021B.
Staining signal by clone S19021B can be significantly increased on the cells after neuraminidase treatment, suggesting that S19021B binding epitope is likely affected by glycosylation.
AB_2894503 (BioLegend Cat. No. 376803)
AB_2894503 (BioLegend Cat. No. 376804)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane, 180 kD (isoform of CD45 containing none of the A, B, or C determinants)
Activated and memory T cells, B cell subsets, monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Thomas M. 1989. Annu Rev Immunol. 7:339.
- Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu Rev Immunol. 12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RO on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.