- 50C1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- CLL1, MICL, CLL-1, DCAL-2, C-type lectin domain family 12 member A, CD371
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD371 (CLEC12A), also known as DCAL-2, MICL or CLL-1, is a 30 kD type II transmembrane protein with extracellular C-type lectin domains, belonging to the C-type lectin family. It is expressed on monocytes, granulocytes, NK cells, and basophils. Its cytoplasmic ITIM motif modulates signaling cascades and is involved in phosphorylation of tyrosine residues in MAP kinases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 293T cells expressing CLEC12A-Flag
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lahoud MH, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7587. (FC)
- Lahoud MH, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:842. (FC)
- Neumann K, et al. 2014. Immunity. 40:389. PubMed
AB_11125356 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353603)
AB_11126169 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353604)
- Type II C-type lectin family member, 265 aa, 30.7 kD
Monocytes, granulocytes, NK cells, and basophils
- Negative regulator of granulocyte and monocyte function
- PTPN6 and PTPN11
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Lahoud MH, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7587.
2. Chen CH, et al. 2006. Blood 107:1459.
3. Marshall AS, et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 279:14792.
- Gene ID
- 160364 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD371 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||FC|
|PE anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0853 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0853 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0853 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0853 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)||50C1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
PE anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
APC anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
FITC anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
TotalSeq™-A0853 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
TotalSeq™-C0853 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
TotalSeq™-D0853 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)
TotalSeq™-B0853 anti-human CD371 (CLEC12A)