|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Human CD8+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with the directly conjugated CD8 Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD8+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480149:
- 1 vial containing 500 µL Whole Blood Human CD8 Nanobeads
For Cat# 480150:
- 2 vials containing 1.25 mL each of Whole Blood Human CD8 Nanobeads
- Particle: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- Antibody-conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
50 µL of Whole Blood Human CD8 Nanobeads for 1 mL whole blood.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of human CD8+ cells from whole blood.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: N/A
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 2 - 8X
Note: Final purity and yield across samples, as well as the optimal reagent dilution to use on columns, may vary due to donor variability.
- Product Citations
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.