- 6G2/CD98 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- 4F2, Ly10
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD98 is a cell surface glycoprotein of 125 KDa consisting of an 85 KDa heavy chain and a 40 KDa light chain.It is expressed on T, B, NK cells, granulocytes and many cell lines and tumor cells.CD98 has been shown to be involved in sodium-dependent calcium flux in muscles cells and lymphocyte activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2894439 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206405)
AB_2894439 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206406)
- Disulfide-linked heterodimer, 80 kD and 45 kD reduced, 125 kD unreduced
Broadly expressed on activated and transformed cells, not hematopoietic cell-specific. Lower levels on resting cells
- Potential amino acid transporter (neutral and dibasic amino acids) also involved in the activation of lymphocytes and integrin signaling. May be a target antigen for NK cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Leukocytes, Lymphocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Proliferation and Viability
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 50567 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD98 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.