- SF1-1.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (SJL) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The SF1-1.1 antibody reacts with the H-2Kd MHC class I alloantigens expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kd haplotype. H-2Kd is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins.Product Details
- Mouse d haplotype, Weakly cross-reacts with H-2k haplotype
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BALB/c Mouse cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The SF1-1.1 antibody is weakly cross-reactive with H-2k but does not cross-react with other haplotypes (b, j, p, q, s, v). Clone SF1-1.1 recognizes the a3 domain of Kd.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1,4 and Western blotting2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Noun G, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:2455. (IP)
- Abastado JP, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:3569. (WB)
- Bashuda H, et al. 1997. Transplantation 63:113.
- Sester M, et al. 2000. J. Biol. Chem. 34:113. (IP)
- Ma XT, et al. 2006. Cancer Res. 66:1169. (FC)
- Norian LA and Allen PM. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:835. (FC)
- Norian L, et al. 2004. J. Immunol.. 173:835. PubMed
- Delon J, et al. 1998. Immunity 9:467.
AB_2832406 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116631)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Kd haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
- Watts C. 1997. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
- Pamer E, et al. 1998. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
- York I, et al. 1996. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kd on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.