- AK4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI P-44
- Other Names
- GMP-140, PADGEM
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD62P is a 140 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as P-selectin, platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM), and GMP-140. It is expressed on activated platelets, megakaryocytes, and endothelial cells. CD62P is primarily stored in secretory α-granules in platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies in endothelial cells, and is rapidly relocated to the plasma membrane upon activation. The ligands for CD62P are CD162 and CD24. A primary function of CD62P is cell adhesion during neutrophil rolling, and platelet-neutrophil and platelet-monocyte interactions.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections4 and in vitro blocking of adhesion of platelets1. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 304947 & 304948).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Skinner M, et al. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:5371. (Block)
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc. London.
- Yen YT, et al. 2006. J. Virol. 80:2684.
- Sato Y, et al. 2005. Blood 106:428. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2563411 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304919)
AB_2563412 (BioLegend Cat. No. 304920)
- Selectin, type I glycoprotein, 140 kD
Activated platelets, megakaryocytes, endothelial cells
- Adhesion, neutrophil rolling, platelet-neutrophil and platelet-monocyte interactions
- CD162 (PSGL-1), CD24 and sialylated Lewis X
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Megakaryocytes, Neutrophils, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. McEver R, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:11025.
2. Varki A. 1994. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91:7390.
- Gene ID
- 6403 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD62P on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
FITC anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
PE anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Purified anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Biotin anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
TotalSeq™-A0218 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
TotalSeq™-C0218 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)
TotalSeq™-B0218 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin) Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0218 anti-human CD62P (P-Selectin)