- 2B10C42 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mer, Eyk, Nyk, nmf12
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
MerTK (Mer) is a member of the TAM (TYRO3/AXL/MerTK) family. It is a transmembrane protein with two fibronectin type-III domains, two Ig-like C2-type domains, and one tyrosine kinase domain. MerTK is mainly expressed by macrophages, monocytes, and dendritic cells. Its ligands are LGALS3, TUB, TULP1, and GAS6. MerTK is involved in the regulation of TLR signaling, efferocytosis, phagocytosis, cell survival, macrophage migration, and the inhibition of inflammation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse MERTK extracellular domain
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
AB_2832533 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151510)
- Member of the TAM (TYRO3/AXL/MerTK) family. Encodes a transmembrane protein, two fibronectin type-III domains, two Ig-like C2-type domains, and one tyrosine kinase domain.
Macrophages, monocytes, and dendritic cells.
- Regulates TLR signaling, efferocytosis, phagocytosis, cell survival, and macrophage migration. Inhibits production of inflammatory cytokines.
- Grb2, LimD4, and Vav1.
- LGALS3, TUB, TULP1, and GAS6.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zagórska A, et al. 2014. Nat. Immunol. 15:920.
2. Toda S, et al. 2014. Blood 123:3963.
3. Chung WS, et al. 2013. Nature 504:394.
4. Carrera Silva EA, et al. 2013. Immunity 39:160.
5. Yi Z, et al. 2009. Blood 114:3191.
- Gene ID
- 17289 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about MERTK on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.