- 93 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fcγ R III/II, Ly-17
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD16 is low affinity IgG Fc receptor III (FcR III) and CD32 is FcR II. CD16/CD32 are expressed on B cells, monocytes/macrophages, NK cells, granulocytes, mast cells, and dendritic cells. The Fc receptors bind antibody-antigen immune complexes and mediate adaptive immune responses.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Sorted pre-B cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- µg size: 0.2 mg/mLµL size: lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the µl size, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For flow cytometric staining using the µg size, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 93 can be used for blocking of CD16/CD32 interactions with the Fc domain of immunoglobulins, but is not the same clone as 2.4G2.
The 93 mAb is specific to the common epitope of CD16/CD32. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1 and blocking of Fc-mediated reactions in functional studies2,4,23. It is useful for blocking non-specific binding of immunoglobulin to Fc receptors. For blocking of Fc receptors in flow cytometric analysis, pre-incubate the cells with purified anti-CD16/CD32 antibody (=1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µL volume) for 5-10 minutes on ice prior to immunostaining. For highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 101330) (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Personal communication (IP)
- Oliver AM, et al. 1999. Hybridoma 18:113. (Block)
- Brummel R and Lenert P. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:2429.
- Terrazas LI, et al. 2005. Int. J. Parasitol. 35:1349. (Block)
- Clements JL, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:905.
- Mohamed W, et al. 2010. Infect Immun. 78:3306. PubMed
- Ouchi T, et al. 2011. J. Exp Med. 208:2607. PubMed
- Kmieciak M, et al. 2011. J. Vis. Exp. 47:2381. PubMed
- Yamazaki S, et al. 2012. PLoS One. 7:e51665. PubMed
- Li J, et al. 2012. Arthritis Rheum. 64:1098. PubMed
- Azuma M, et al. 2012. Oncoimmunology. 1:581. PubMed
- Koon HW, et al. 2013. J. Vis. Exp. 68:4208. PubMed
- Hegde VL, et al. 2013. J Biol Chem. 288:36810. PubMed
- Huang J, et al. 2013. J. Immunol Methods. 387:254. PubMed
- Dutow P, et al. 2014. J Infect Dis. PubMed
- Fan Y, et al. 2014. J Exp Med. 211:313. PubMed
- Huang HN, et al. 2014. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 58:1538. PubMed
- Takei S, et al. 2014. Vaccine. 32:3066. PubMed
- Richardson ML, et al. 2014. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 8:2825. PubMed
- Cekanaviciute E, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 193:139. PubMed
- Kimura T, et al. 2014. Int Immunol. 26:697. PubMed
- Everad A, et al. 2014. Nat Commun. 5:5648. PubMed
- Cenci E, et al. 2006. J. Leuko. Biol. 79(1):40-5. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_2562188 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101331)
AB_2650889 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101332)
- Ig superfamily, 40-60 kD
B cells, monocyte/macrophages, NK cells, neutrophils, mast cells, dendritic cells
- Low affinity receptors for IgG
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Unkeless JC. 1989. J. Clin. Invest. 83:355.
3. Qiu WQ, et al. 1990. Science 248:732.
- Gene ID
- 14130 View all products for this Gene ID 14131 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD16/32 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Biotin anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC, IP, Block|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC, IP, Block|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32)||93||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD16/32 (Maxpar® Ready)||93||FC, CyTOF®|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD16/32||93||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0109 anti-mouse CD16/32||93||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0109 anti-mouse CD16/32||93||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0109 anti-mouse CD16/32||93||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD16/32
FITC anti-mouse CD16/32
PE anti-mouse CD16/32
Purified anti-mouse CD16/32
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD16/32
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD16/32
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD16/32
TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD16/32
APC anti-mouse CD16/32
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD16/32
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD16/32
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD16/32
Purified anti-mouse CD16/32 (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD16/32
TotalSeq™-A0109 anti-mouse CD16/32
TotalSeq™-B0109 anti-mouse CD16/32
TotalSeq™-C0109 anti-mouse CD16/32