- MG3-35 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG3, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The isotype of MG3-35 immunoglobulin is mouse IgG3,κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Trinitrophenol + KLH
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
ICFC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
- Application Notes
The MG3-35 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control (for the relevant formats) for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistry, functional assay, immunofluorescence microscopy, immunocytochemistry and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 401310) as negative control.
- Gene ID
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Purified Mouse IgG3, κ Isotype Ctrl||MG3-35||FC, ChIP|
|Biotin Mouse IgG3, κ Isotype Ctrl||MG3-35||FC, ICFC|
|FITC Mouse IgG3, κ Isotype Ctrl||MG3-35||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 Mouse IgG3, κ Isotype Ctrl||MG3-35||FC|
|PE Mouse IgG3, κ Isotype Ctrl||MG3-35||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 Mouse IgG3, κ Isotype Ctrl||MG3-35||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified Mouse IgG3, κ isotype Ctrl||MG3-35||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.