- L2418G3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CCL20, MIP-3ž€, MIP-3a, Chemockine (C-C motif) ligand 20, liver activation regulated chemokine, LARC, Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-3ž€, MIP-3-alpha
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CCL20 (MIP-3α) belongs to the CC chemokine family. Human CCL20 is a protein of 96 amino acids, which shares the highest homology of 28% amino acid identity with MIP-1β and 64% amino acid sequence identity with the mouse CCL20. CCL20 is produced by activated monocytes, T cells, neutrophils, endothelial cells, epithelial cells and fibroblasts. Its expression is induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and inflammatory cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor, IL-1β and interferon-γ, and downregulated by IL-10.
CCL20 is the ligand for chemokine receptor CCR6, which is expressed on memory T cells, B cells, and immature dendritic cells (DCs). Therefore, it is involved in the regulation of DC trafficking and recruitment and activation of T cells. CCL20 also has potent antimicrobial activity.
Upregulation of CCL20 plays important roles in autoimmune pathogenesis of the central nerve system (MS), pathogenesis of encephalomyelitis, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel diseases. CCL20 is also involved in various cancers, such as gastrointestinal cancers, pancreatic cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and breast cancer.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- In-house recombinant human CCL20
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
ELISA Detection - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. For ELISA detection applications, a concentration of 1.0 µg/mL is recommended. To obtain a linear standard curve, serial dilutions of human CCL20 (MIP-3α) recombinant protein ranging from 7.81 pg/mL to 500 pg/mL is recommended for each ELISA plate. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance.
- Application Notes
ELISA Detection: The biotinylated L2418G3 antibody is useful as the detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA assay, when used in conjunction with the purified L2412F11 antibody (Cat. No. 534502) as the capture antibody.
Note: For testing human CCL20 (MIP-3a) in cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma (EDTA), and other biological fluids, BioLegend's LEGEND MAX™ Kits (Cat. No. 441407 & 441408) are specially developed and recommended.
AB_2715820 (BioLegend Cat. No. 534604)
- Protein of 96 amino acid
Expression is induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and inflammatory cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor, IL-1β and interferon-γ, and downregulated by IL-10.
- Involved in the regulation of DC trafficking and recruitment and activation of T cells. CCL20 also has potent antimicrobial activity
- Ligand for chemokine receptor CCR6
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 6364 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL20 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Biotin anti-human CCL20 (MIP-3α)||L2418G3||ELISA Detection|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.