- SKII.4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Poliovirus receptor (PVR), nectin-like 5
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD155, known as poliovirus receptor (PVR) or nectin-like 5, is a 70 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a nectin-like molecule belonging to Ig superfamily. CD155 is primarily found on endothelial cells, monocytes, epithelia and central nervous system. CD155 is an adhesion molecule involved in cell-cell and cell-matrix adhesion through interaction with CD226, CD96 (Tactile), nectin-1, -2, and -3 (CD111, CD112, CD113), and vitronectin. It also serves as a receptor for poliovirus and cytomegalovirus.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- SK-N-S1 human neuroblastoma cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: block binding of PVR ligands CD226 and CD96 to PVR, immunoprecipitation, and western blot.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fuchs A, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:3994
- Product Citations
AB_2565814 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337617)
AB_2565815 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337618)
- Type I glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Monocytes, endothelial cells, epithelia, central nervous system
- Cell-cell and cell-matrix adhesion
- CD226, CD96, nectin-1, -2, and -3, vitronectin, CD155, poliovirus
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Monocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiely-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Bottino PD, et al. 2005. Mol. Immunol. 42:463
3. Tahara-Hanaoka S, et al. 2004. Intl. Immunol. 16:533
- Gene ID
- 5817 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD155 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.