- J099B12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Histidine Tag
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This antibody was raised against linear 8XHis tag. It reacts with His tag protein, either C, N, or internal His6 and up repeats. It can be used for Western blotting to detect linear His repeat (His6 or more).Product Details
- All species (6x His tag epitope)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-conjugated His-tag peptide
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.1 - 0.25 μg/ml (Dilution 1:2000-1:5000) is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Burritt JB, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:16974.
- Taylor RM, et al. 2007. Methods Mol. Biol. 412:429.
AB_2716152 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652511)
- Recombinant poly-histidine tag detection
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about His Tag on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-His Tag||J099B12||WB, ICC|
|HRP anti-His Tag||J099B12||ELISA, WB|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-His Tag||J099B12||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-His Tag||J099B12||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-His Tag||J099B12||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-His Tag||J099B12||ICC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.