- 7D4/CD25 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-2Rα, IL2RA, IL-2Ra, Ly-43, p55, Tac
- Rat IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD25, also known as IL-2 low affinity receptor is a type I, 55 kDa, transmembrane glycoprotein. CD25 It is expressed on activated T and B cells, thymocyte subsets, pre-B cells, and T regulatory cells. In association with CD122 (IL-2Rβ) and CD132 (common γ chain), CD25 forms the high affinity signaling IL-2 receptor.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- HT-2 cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
Block, Depletion, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Inhibition of IL-2 dependent proliferation of HT2 cells, immunoprecipitation of CD25 from cell lysates, in vivo depletion of CD25+ cells.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Malek TR, et al. 1983. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 80:5694. (FC, Block, IP)
- Couper KN. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:4136. (Depletion)
- Product Citations
AB_2716173 (BioLegend Cat. No. 154202)
- Type I, 55 kD, transmembrane glycoprotein
Activated T and B cells, thymocyte subsets, pre-B cells, and T regulatory cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Huss DJ, et al. 2015. J. Immunol. 194:84.
2. Hartmann FJ, et al. 2014. Nat. Commun. 5:5056.
3. Codarri L, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. 204:1533.
4. Read S, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 192:295.
5. Taniguchi T, et al. 1993. Cell 73:5.
- Gene ID
- 3559 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD25 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD25||7D4/CD25||FC, Block, Depletion, IP|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.