- TX61 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- Fcα/µ receptor, Fcα/µR
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Fcα/µ receptor (Fcα/µR), CD351, is a type I transmembrane protein with an Ig-like domain in extracellular portion. It is a novel Fc receptor for IgM and IgA. Fcα/µ receptor mRNA has been found in thymus, spleen, liver, kidney, intestines, testes, placenta, and T cell leukemia cell lines. Fcα/µ receptor protein expression is detected on B cells, macrophages, and activated T cells. Fcα/µ receptor mediates primary B lymphocyte endocytosis of IgM-coated Staphylococcus aureus. It is involved in the primary stages of the immune response to microbes.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- mFcα/µ receptor transfected Ba/F3 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for relevant formats) application include: blocking binding of both IgM and IgA to the mFca/µ receptor2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Cho Y, et al. 2006. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 345:474.
- Shibuya A, et al. 2006. Springer Semin. Immunopathol. 28:377.
- Anguetil F, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:3664. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10550805 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137306)
- About 70 kD transmembrane glycoprotein with an Ig-like domain in extracellular portion.
B cells, macrophages, and activated T cells.
- Mediate primary B lymphocyte endocytosis and involve in the primary stages of the immune response to microbes.
- IgA and IgM
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Shibuya A, et al. 2000. Nat. Immunol. 1(5):441.
2. Sandor M, et al. 1992. J. Immunol.. 148(8):2363.
3. Cho Y, et al. 2010. Mol. Immunol. 47(4):878.
- Gene ID
- 14125 View all products for this Gene ID 83953 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD351 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-mouse/human CD351 (Fc α/µ receptor)||TX61||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse/human CD351 (Fc α/µ receptor)||TX61||FC, Block|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.