- 5D12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- KLRF1, killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily F, member 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
NKp80, also known as killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily F, member 1 (KLRF1), is a type II transmembrane C-type lectin-like receptor. NKp80 is expressed on the cell surface of nearly all NK cells as a homodimer with approximately 80 kD molecular mass. It is also found on a subset of effector memory CD8 T cells and γ/δ T cells. NKp80 induces NK-cell mediated cytotoxicity and cytokine production through interaction with its ligand, AICL (activation-induced C-type lectin), which is selectively expressed on myeloid cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant ectodomain of human NKp80
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Welte S, et al. 2006. Nat. Immunol. 7:1334.
- Kuttruff S, et al. 2009. Blood 113:358.
AB_2044041 (BioLegend Cat. No. 346708)
- Type II transmembrane c-type lectin-like receptor, homodimer, 80 kD
NK cells, subset of CD8 T and γ/δ T cells
- AICL (activation-induced C-type letcin)
- induce NK cell-mediated cytolysis and cytokine release
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Kuttruff S, et al. 2009. Blood 113:358
2. Vitale M, et al. 2001. Eur. J. Immunol. 31:233
- Gene ID
- 51348 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NKp80 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human NKp80||5D12||FC|
|APC anti-human NKp80||5D12||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0923 anti-human NKp80||5D12||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human NKp80||5D12||FC, IP, Block|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.