- LN3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Major Histocompatibility Class II, MHC class II
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The LN3 monoclonal antibody reacts with the HLA-DR antigen, a member of MHC class II molecules. HLA-DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein comprised of a 36 kD α (heavy) chain and a 27 kD β (light) chain. It is expressed on B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells and other non-professional APCs. In conjunction with the CD3/TCR complex and CD4 molecules, HLA-DR is critical for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- human PBL
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining1 of frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections1, and immunoprecipitation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Marder RJ, et al. 1985. Lab. Invest. 52:497.
- Norton AJ and Isaacson PG. 1987. Am. J. Pathol. 128:225.
- Hua ZX, et al. 1998. Hum. Pathol. 29(12):1441.
AB_2734310 (BioLegend Cat. No. 327021)
AB_2734311 (BioLegend Cat. No. 327022)
- Ig superfamily, MHC class II, heterodimeric transmembrane protein
B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, other APCs
- Peptide presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Levacher M, et al. 1990. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 81:177.
2. Terstappen L, et al. 1990. J. Leuk. Biol. 48:138.
3. Edwards J, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 137:490.
4. van Es A, et al. 1984. Transplantation 37:65.
5. O'Doherty U, et al. 1994. Immunology 82:487.
6. Thomas R, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:4016.
7. Grouard G, et al. 1996. Nature 384:364.
- Gene ID
- 3122 View all products for this Gene ID 3123 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-DR on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC, IHC, IP|
|Biotin anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC, IHC|
|FITC anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|PE anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|APC anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human HLA-DR||LN3||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human HLA-DR
Biotin anti-human HLA-DR
FITC anti-human HLA-DR
PE anti-human HLA-DR
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human HLA-DR
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human HLA-DR
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human HLA-DR
Pacific Blue™ anti-human HLA-DR
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-DR
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human HLA-DR
APC anti-human HLA-DR
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human HLA-DR