- 1G3.B6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mitofusin-1, transmembrane GTPase MFN1, hfzo1, hfzo2, fzo homolog, mitochondrial transmembrane GTPase FZO-2, mitochondrial transmembrane GTPase Fzo-1, transmembrane GTPase MFN1, mitofusin 1
Covance Catalog# MMS-5021
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Mitofusin-1 is a transmembrane GTPase protein involved in mitochondrial fusion, also known as hfzo1 or MFN1. Mitochondrial fusion and fission occurs in many cells and is important to mitochondrial morphology and function.Product Details
- Human, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a peptide sequence corresponding to amino acids 547-558 of the human mitofusin 1 protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
IHC-P - Quality tested
WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 10 - 20 µg/ml is suggested. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
AB_2801145 (BioLegend Cat. No. 814602)
AB_2564785 (BioLegend Cat. No. 814601)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.