- 1G8/ESAM (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Endothelial cell-selective adhesion molecule
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Endothelial cell-selective adhesion molecule (ESAM) is a 55-kD membrane protein composed of two extracellular Ig domains, a single transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic domain. ESAM is predominantly expressed at endothelial junctions and on platelets, participating in the migration of neutrophils through the vessel wall by influencing endothelial cell contacts. It impacts vascular permeability and extravasation process. Recently, it was reported that ESAM is a novel marker for murine hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) in fetal liver. ESAM expression is correlated with HSC activity. The ESAMHi population was highly enriched for multipotent myeloid-erythroid progenitors and primitive progenitors with lymphpoietic activity, and exclusively reconstituted long-term lymphohematopoiesis in lethally irradiated recipients.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse bEND.3 endothelial cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nasdala I, et al. 2002. J. Bio. Chem. 277:16294
AB_2832494 (BioLegend Cat. No. 136211)
AB_2860680 (BioLegend Cat. No. 136212)
- A 55-kD membrane protein composed of two extracellular Ig domains, a single transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic domain.
Expressed at endothelial junctions, platelets, and murine hematopoietic stem cells.
- It impacts vascular permeability and extravasation process. ESAM expression is involved in hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) activity.
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Wegmann F, et al. 2004. Exp Cell Res. 300:121
2. Ooi LAG, et al. 2008. Stem Cells. 27:653
3. Yokota T, et al. 2009. Blood 113(13):2871. Phosphate-buffered solution pH 7.2 containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- Gene ID
- 69524 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ESAM on UniProt.org
|PE anti-mouse ESAM||1G8/ESAM||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse ESAM||1G8/ESAM||FC|
|APC anti-mouse ESAM||1G8/ESAM||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0596 anti-mouse ESAM||1G8/ESAM||PG|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse ESAM||1G8/ESAM||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0596 anti-mouse ESAM||1G8/ESAM||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0596 anti-mouse ESAM||1G8/ESAM||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.